Senior Product Manager - Tech, Amazon Pharmacy
Amazon Pharmacy is on a mission to reinvent the pharmacy and drive the future of medicine. We use design, service, and technology to provide the best possible customer experience and change the way people think about medicine.
We are searching for a talented Product Manager to help us evolve the technology and processes that power Amazon pharmacy's inventory management tools. You will drive vision and strategy, define the roadmap, and working closely with engineering, design, data science, and business stakeholders to deliver a product that ensure we have an accurate picture of our inventory to meet our customer needs quickly and safely.
What you will do: - Work with key business stakeholders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Compliance requirements across all initiatives with Amazon Pharmacy.
· Interface with engineering, operations, and analytics resources to define key product requirements and associated metrics of success across customer benefits, operational efficiency, and financial compliance.
· Work with engineering leads on sprint planning, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution.
· Maintain insights into success metrics and use those insights to help drive further roadmap definition, iterative development processes, and continuous improvement processes with the operations team.
· Effectively communicate to a wider business audience project status and post-launch measurement of progress.
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· 5+ years of relevant product management experience with complex operations
· Proven success in delivering technology products in a high growth environment
· Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills with Data Analysis tools
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to handle shifting priorities and showing strong judgement in prioritization when working in a fast-paced environment.
· 5+ years of product management experience in highly technical industry
· Prior experience with driving compliance or regulatory product is a huge plus.
· Experience in Pharmaceutical industry or high volume e-commerce business
· Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.