Senior Product Manager (Sleep & Recovery)
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of features for our Sleep & Recovery team. In this role, you will partner closely with engineers and designers to help our members understand how well they sleep each night, how recovered they are, and how they can maximize their sleep and recovery through coaching, guidance, and education.
- Facilitate product discovery, development, and delivery for new products and improvements across mobile, web, and backend infrastructure
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Set a product strategy, roadmap, and measurable goals for your team
- Continuously prioritize product opportunities based on impact for our members and business need
- Perform engagement and retention analysis to inform, measure, and iterate on product development
- Synthesize research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback into detailed product requirements
- Collaborate with designers to create and validate solutions to customer needs
- Drive team to deliver a healthy and efficient cadence of product releases
- 4+ years of relevant Product Management experience with a clear record of successful delivery and impact collaborating with an engineering team
- Previous consumer-facing Product Management experience, ideally with mobile apps and subscription-based products
- Experience working with software components across mobile and web
- Preference for ambiguity and open-ended problems
- Proven track record of identifying customer and business needs and converting them into application and operational requirements
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Passion for the fitness and wellness space
- Experience working in the consumer electronics space preferred
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility