Senior Product Manager (Growth - Acquisition)
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help drive the strategy, roadmap and delivery of features across multiple software development teams. In this role, you will partner closely with Engineers, Designers, and the Analytics team to advance the WHOOP mission and expand our rapidly-growing user base who seek to optimize their performance and achieve exceptional results.
As part of the Growth - Acquisition team, you will be responsible for creating a vision, building systems and features, and ideating creative solutions on how to extend WHOOP’s reach and drive membership sales. You will be responsible for creating new membership growth opportunities, and for improving on current ones such as SEO, content, refer-a-friend, affiliate marketing platform, check out flow, gifting, international expansion, ad technology, etc.
- Set and meet business targets and deliver against business priorities
- Drive new member acquisition and growth in partnership with our marketing teams
- Facilitate product discovery, development, and delivery for new products and improvements across mobile, web, and back-end infrastructure
- Set a product strategy and roadmap and measurable goals for your team
- Own company metrics relating to conversion rate and new membership sales
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, and Analysts to breakdown and prioritize user needs to scope and define detailed product requirements
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Run a series of experiments to use data-driven approaches to optimize funnel conversion
- Perform high level analysis to develop business cases for new product ideas and to evaluate the success of items delivered
- Drive team to deliver a healthy and efficient cadence of product releases
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management experience with a clear record of successful delivery and impact collaborating with an engineering team
- Experience working on a growth/acquisition team; ideally at a b2c subscription company
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Excel/Google Sheets skills required
- Experience with SQL/Amplitude/Looker for data analysis is strongly preferred
- Strong product sense and high customer empathy with an ability to envision opportunities that address business and user needs, and tie that opportunity to the team’s goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills to help communicate learnings, analysis, and opportunities clearly to Design, Engineering, Analytics, and other stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, positive attitude, and passionate about the fitness and wellness space
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.