M.Gemi, headquartered in Boston, MA along with offices in New York and Florence, Italy is redefining the luxury products industry by leveraging the uniqueness of Italian manufacturing combined with a technology and data driven predictive supply chain engine. By challenging the long standing design and manufacturing process, we are delivering new products to market in record time and selling direct to the consumer through a state of the art digital platform as well as physical showrooms. As the only brand in the world that delivers new collections of luxury shoes every week, we have a loyal (some say obsessed) and rapidly growing customer base.
Recently named one of Boston’s “50 on Fire” and backed by top tier venture capital firms, M. Gemi is a fast growing direct to consumer start-up with a passion for using technology to reinvent and accelerate eCommerce. We leverage best-of-breed internal and external technologies, coupled with data science and analytics - of which the result is a disruptive business model that creates an exceptional omni-channel customer experience and a revolutionary data driven supply chain operation.
Our team of data scientists, engineers, product managers, analysts, supply chain experts, multi-generational Italian shoemakers, and passionate creatives are reinventing online consumer shopping experiences, supply chain, experiential retail and accessible luxury.
The Senior Product Manager is a hands-on, detail oriented individual with an entrepreneurial and strategic approach to solving problems and executing on initiatives. You will be responsible for leading the definition of and managing initiatives within the product roadmap from start to finish including gathering requirements from stakeholders, prioritizing those requirements and working closely with engineering and marketing to launch functionality and features that delight our customers. You are detail oriented, organized and passionate about delivering a best in class customer experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will act as the CEO of your domain. You must lead by example, by demonstrating a strong bias for action, being a skilled communicator, adept at creating a business case, always curious and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will play a key role in organizing and communicating the efforts of a cross-functional team including Engineering, Product Management, Merchandising, Marketing and Customer Experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of internal and external customers and their use cases.
- Create a product vision and strategy within your product area that allows us to delight the intended customer and achieve our business goals.
- Define, monitor and communicate KPI’s for your product area
- Lead the creation of the product roadmap process, including defining the sequence of the roadmap an assuring that the initiatives within the roadmap align with the appropriate corresponding business objectives and metrics.
- Define and document product specifications and user stories to enable efficient implementation of new or enhanced features
- Build strong relationships with all levels throughout the organization, ensuring transparency across our roadmaps; managing trade-offs, driving organizational alignment and maximizing business value
- Partner closely with data analysts, data scientists, engineers, Creative/UX/UI and product teammates to execute against our roadmap
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of product management experience in ecommerce or consumer facing technology offering is preferred
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level
- Proven experience and passion for building high impact customer-focused services or products
- Track record of leveraging testing and research techniques such as A/B testing, usability and customer research techniques
- Tactical experience with analytics and dashboarding tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Looker (or tools with similar functionality)
- Proven experience with agile and lean methodologies
- Familiarity with the full product development lifecycle, with success managing medium to large size products through various phases, from vision to launch
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer-focused innovation