Position will be responsible for oversight of all Client Servicing functions, where the “Client” in this context is determined to be any or all of the following: Individual Investor, Institutional Investor, Broker/Dealer, Clearing Platform or Financial Advisor/Representative. In this capacity, the Client Service Analyst will also work closely with all Core Support Teams of Natixis IM, BDUs and Sales and Sales Support Personnel from both the International and US sides of Natixis IM. This position’s responsibilities include some preparation of department deliverables, but mainly involve delegation and review of processes and deliverables arising from those processes.
- Oversee Operational Implementation of New Broker/Dealer Relationships and Clearing Platforms, Including Review of Agreements, Preparation of Unique Fund Set Up Forms of the Dealers and Set Up of Communications/Trade Testing with Funds’ Transfer Agent
- Coordinate Fund Onboarding to the NSCC’s Fund/SERV Platform and Oversee any Test Trading Between the Platform and the Funds’ Transfer Agent
- Coordinate with Funds’ Transfer Agents to Respond to Ad Hoc Queries and Special Requests made by Investors/Clients
- Coordinate the Development and Administration of a Formal Due Diligence Review Plan for all Broker/Dealer Relationships and Clearing Platforms Covered by Distribution Agreements
- Coordinate All Fund Operational Related Responses for RFPs/RFIs
- Oversee the Formulation and Documentation of Fund Operations Department Procedures and Fund Operating Guides/Service Level Agreements
- Oversee Due Diligence of Third Party Service Providers to the Funds (including ongoing improvement of program), including Funds’ Transfer Agents and other Intermediaries directly appointed by Natixis IM to service Shareholder Accounts.
- Other Projects as Assigned
- Minimum of 7 years of industry experience in transfer agency roles (either at a Transfer Agent or in a capacity of advising one).
- Significant experience in dealing with NSCC trading processes.
- Significant experience in the onboarding of third-party distributor and clearing platforms
- Experience with shareholder administration of offshore funds/UCITS is preferred
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work relatively autonomously.
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, preferably in a general business discipline.