You have experience with client projects and in building robust Advanced Analytics solutions with vast amounts of data using a variety of Advanced Analytics tools and techniques. You are someone with a drive to implement the best possible solutions for clients and work closely with a highly skilled Analytics team. Play a key role on projects from a data engineering perspective, working with our Architects and clients to model the data landscape. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in end-to-end lifecycle for cutting edge Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in developing Statistical Modeling/Machine Learning models
- Strong programming experience in Python, including, but not limited to data wrangling libraries (numpy, scipy, pandas) as well as ML libraries (scikit-learn, statsmodel, MLLib)
- Demonstrated application of Advanced Analytics techniques in a commercial setting - from initiating and driving data science projects to completion. Relevant experience with the entire Machine Learning Life Cycle – business understanding, data wrangling to model building to deployment and model maintenance
- Experience with a variety of algorithms – ranging from algorithms, supervised (regression, time series forecasting, classification), and unsupervised techniques (clustering)
- Strong development background with experience in at least one scripting, object oriented or functional programming language, etc., Python, Java, Scala, C#, R, BASH
- Experience with large data sets and big data computing technologies (Spark, Hadoop)
- Strong understanding of MLOps
- Experience working with version control tools such as GitHub, Bitbucket
- Experience and desire to work with open source and branded open source frameworks
- Experience in building Advanced Analytics solutions in these industries/verticals: Retail/Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Marketing and Customer Analytics, Logistics and Supply Chain a plus
- Experience working in cloud architecture – preferably AWS, Azure or GCP
Consulting & Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to think through business problems and translate those problems into solutions.
- Proven track record of driving insightful findings from data and using those insights to extrapolate business recommendations
- Experience of being a thought leader and trusted advisor in the Advanced Analytics space, particularly with external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with clients in a clear, timely, and professional manner.
- Experience leading data scientists in client-facing projects, driving them to deliver results
- Experience working on agile delivery projects and a consulting setting, often working on different and multiple projects at the same time
- A deep personal motivation to always produce outstanding work for your clients and colleagues
- Excel in team collaboration and working with others from diverse skill-sets and background