Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Appirio Business Analysts (BAs) are tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in the CRM space, and supporting implementation work that follows. The BA will elicit current state pain points, and uncover gaps in CRM best practices. From the session output, the BA will lead design, with the delivery team, for a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
As a Certified Salesforce Consultant, the Appirio BA should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The BA presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The BA has hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
Business Analysts will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com. Specific areas of concentration include:
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce's capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Ability to organize and drive process reengineering sessions
- Experience with Org Merge projects
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud (including CTI)
- Salesforce.com Communities
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com's Apex programming language
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales and marketing transformation projects
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Experience with Salesforce.com custom development
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with sales
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office, able to travel up to 40-60%, and able to work full-time from a customer's office located within driving distance of your home
- The he following Salesforce.com consultant certifications are preferred: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud.
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.