CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
Do you think strategically about your customer's business and technical challenges, and form innovative ideas to solve these challenges? Do you have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, do you know how to earn trust, think big, and work cross-organizationally to deliver results? Do you have a passion to lead from the front and influence others?
CrossCountry Consulting’s Risk & Compliance practice is quickly growing, and we are seeking talented professionals to join our Boston location. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm. At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to develop and grow with the Risk & Compliance practice in the Boston market with a focus on providing various services including (but not limited to):
· Internal Control support (i.e. implementation, testing, optimization)
· Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
· Risk Management
· Regulatory Compliance
· Technology Risk
· Data Analytics
· Anti-Fraud & Investigation Services.
If you enjoy providing advisory expertise to local clients, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, energetic and entrepreneurial team at CrossCountry Consulting!
- Partner directly with leadership to support and make decisions in the best interest of the growth of the Boston office
- Participate in and/or lead teams providing Risk & Compliance services for clients
- Communicate effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence clients
- Prepare high quality deliverables for management review
- Collaborate with CrossCountry and client team members regarding business issues and potential solutions
- Assist Managing Consultants with project administration (e.g., project setup and planning, budgeting, account management, billing)
- Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
- Participate in advancing the firm and Risk & Compliance practice through committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, marketing. Taking your own initiative on any activity is encouraged
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years + professional services experience in a client facing role at a consulting firm, Big Four accounting firm, or commensurate experience in the industry sector
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- Ideally one or more certifications such as CIA, CPA, CISA or CPA
- Strong technical and analytical skills in areas including business processes, accounting, and finance
- A working knowledge of risks and internal controls
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Proven track record of showing initiative
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Creativity, confidence, and flexibility
- High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Great sense of humor!