About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Health Solutions:
FTI's Health Solutions practice has more than 150 professionals including healthcare executives, clinicians, physicians, strategists, economists and consultants. From assessments through implementation, FTI focuses on delivering measurable results to the income statement and balance sheets of our clients, as well as protecting their enterprise value through effective regulatory compliance practices. FTI is the preferred provider of healthcare performance improvement, clinical integration, transaction advisory, forensic / litigation, and economic consulting. FTI's Health Solutions Practice offers the full breadth of operational disciplines and performance improvement services.
About the Opportunity:
FTI Health Solutions is seeking experienced professionals at the Senior Consultant levels with educational background and/or experience utilizing complex analytical tools and financial acumen to identify and track trends in data for healthcare clients. The candidate should possess a track record of successfully integrating into high-performing, interdisciplinary teams to develop dynamic analytical solutions and meet project milestones.
Our experienced professionals at the Senior Consultant level work primarily with senior leadership in FTI offices, analyzing and leveraging operational and financial data to solve complex business issues for our clients. Senior Consultants are generally responsible for the day-to-day activities of a project. These professionals will be interacting with the Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors in identifying the project goals, providing guidance to a project team, and preparing deliverables. Experienced professionals will be responsible for the quality control on the projects and ensuring that the project goals are met. Experienced professionals will facilitate the projects with the use of proprietary data and complex modeling. They will develop presentations and dashboards for the clients, participate in client conference calls and manage the project as it moves towards various milestones.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel and FTI team members.
- Work with relational database programs (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Access, etc.), FTI tools and templates to assess and quantify the areas of healthcare industry and/or analytic focus.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative skills to various engagements.
- Articulate our findings to counsel/client and to assist in strategic planning of ongoing engagements.
- Maintain detailed work paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Deliver a quality work product within established timeframes.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in professional services consulting (e.g. litigation and/or disputes consulting, operational and/or compliance consulting); candidates with less experience will be considered at the Consultant level.
- Must be willing to travel, travel requirements can be up to 80% based on client demands.
- Experience with relational database programs (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Access, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in one or more business field (i.e., finance, accounting, economics, management information systems, etc.) is preferred.
Position Classification: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident, H1B Visa, Other work visa
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt