CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
Do you think strategically about your customer's business and technical challenges, and form innovative ideas to solve these challenges? Do you have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, do you know how to earn trust, think big, and work cross-organizationally to deliver results? Do you have a passion to lead from the front and influence others?
CrossCountry Consulting’s Accounting Advisory practice is quickly growing, and we are seeking talented professionals to join our Boston location. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm. At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to develop and grow with the Accounting Advisory practice in the Boston market with a primary focus on the technology, biotech and life science industry sectors. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide various accounting advisory services including (but not limited to):
· Financial Reporting (including the design of reporting processes, restatement assistance, and traditional 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K filings)
· Operational Accounting (addressing the need for continuous improvement and optimization of the finance and accounting functions)
· Accounting Standard Implementation (such as ASC 606 and ASC 842 for both public and private companies)
· Corporate Transactions
If you enjoy providing advisory expertise to local clients, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, energetic and entrepreneurial team at CrossCountry Consulting!
- Partner directly with leadership to support and make decisions in the best interest of the growth of the Boston office
- Participate in and/or lead teams providing Accounting and Advisory services for commercial clients
- Communicate effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence client
- Prepare high quality deliverables for management review
- Collaborate with CrossCountry and client team members regarding business issues and potential solutions
- Assist Managing Consultants with project administration (e.g., project setup and planning, budgeting, account management, billing)
- Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
- Participate in advancing the firm and Accounting & Advisory practice through committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, marketing. Taking your own initiative on any activity is encouraged
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience advising commercial companies in one or more of the following areas: financial reporting, operational accounting, implementing new accounting policy, transactions
- Prior experience in professional services (public accounting or advisory firm), preferably at the “Big Four” or with a management consulting firm
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- Ideally CPA or pursuing another professional certification
- Strong operational and technical accounting background, including ability to research complex technical accounting issues independently
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Proven track record of showing initiative
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Creativity, confidence, and flexibility
- High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Great sense of humor!