We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst to help us scale quickly through data-driven action. As part of the Reinvestment Management team within our Operations organization, you will help serve as central analytics and portfolio managers of our Retention & Loyalty Reinvestment budget. This is a high-visibility role that that will drive the future success of DraftKings, particularly as we enter new Sportsbook markets.
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Data Analyst:
- Research and develop financial models for the “true cost” of various promotions based on the economics of the business (e.g. velocity of money, taxes/fees).
- Build capabilities to assess the impact and ROI of various channels of DraftKings reinvestments (e.g. CRM offers, sitewide promotions, loyalty program).
- Develop and drive new state entry promotional strategies.
- Regularly allocate, track, and measure our Retention & Loyalty reinvestment spend to maximize customer value.
- Coordinate with internal business operators and marketers to ensure smart management of reinvestment budgets.
- Generate data-driven insights to into customer behavior to continuously improve our ability to reinvest in the userbase
What skills you will use:
- Internship/Co-op experience in analytics or data science.
- Experience with SQL and R/Python.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.