The Beautiful Group is the largest owner and operator of luxury salons and spas in the world. We are based in Beverly Hills, California and operate over 600 locations throughout North America and Europe including Regis Salons, MasterCuts, Supercuts UK, Carlton Hair, Hennessy and others. Providing a luxurious experience everyday is our passion - giving our guests confidence to take on the world.
Overview: SASSOON. Our most iconic and luxury brand in the Beautiful Group portfolio. Sassoon has maintained a modern method of hairdressing for over 60 years and is globally recognized as the leader in the International beauty industry.
Training: An apprenticeship delivered by Sassoon is regarded as the ultimate in hairdressing training.
As a Sassoon apprentice learning real skills from real experts in a real workplace, you will be educated in all aspects of cutting and coloring hair following the world-renowned Sassoon abc system with clear, achievable goals and regular feedback at each stage of your training.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Medical/dental benefits
- Continued education
- Provide excellent guest service
- Greet each guest professionally by name and escort all guests through the salon
- Assist all Stylists and Colorists in attending to guests needs
- Perform a variety of tasks related to assisting salon operations
- Be fully knowledgeable on all retail product lines
- Clean and maintain all stations, dispensary, shampoo area and floors
- Secure appropriate number of live models for hands-on training
- Actively develop your own creativity and awareness of fashion
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions
- Maintain and uphold safety standards
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and work rules
- Hold an active cosmetology license
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team in a salon environment
- Excellent time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
The Beautiful Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.