Salesforce Technical Architect - ALL REGIONS
Cervello is seeking an innovative and passionate Technical Architect to join our growing Salesforce practice. The Technical Architect is responsible for designing and managing the delivery of cloud technology solutions on the Force.com platform. These technologies include Salesforce and Force.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Solution Consultants, Developers, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Own the architecture of the end-to-end solution.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Drive innovation in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Mentor Technical consultants in the practice and drive the direction of the teams technical focus, training, and certifications.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Salesforce.com certified Technical Architect is a plus
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Development experience with ETL tools.
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems. Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices.
- Experience coaching and managing team members.
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies.
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore development teams
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED:
We are Cervello. We believe in the power of connected data. We are laser focused on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital, data and decision-making. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. Our culture is cool and innovative. Our environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. Its the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great join us!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our teams, and our clients. Cervello aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems. Cervello is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a persons gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in analytics and consulting are encouraged to apply.