iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our HR team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. The Recruiting Coordinator's responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on professional networks and enjoy learning about different roles, we would like to meet you.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with members of the HR team and Hiring Managers
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Assist in the onboarding process when necessary
- 1+ years of experience in a Recruiting/ HR function
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and LI Recruiter
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Awesome working environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to all forms of public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas