Project Manager - Sales (Polished Concrete/ Epoxy, Construction)
QuestMark, a division of CentiMark Corporation, is the nation's largest self performing flooring contractor and the leading provider of polished concrete, epoxy, urethane, and exterior coatings for pedestrian and vehicle spaces in the industrial, commercial, and retail markets. Both family and employee owned, Centimark has been thriving since 1968 and we are still growing and currently hiring. With zero debt and a 5A1 Dun & Bradstreet rating, we are able to offer outstanding benefits including a Field Certification Program for career advancement as well as a Performance Bonus Program. Our employees also have multiple opportunities for recognition through our Safety & Risk Program as well as our Customer Satisfaction Program.
The Project Manager's main focus is the sales and marketing of our installed polished concrete and epoxy flooring systems as well as our materials for end users in commercial, retail, and industrial markets. The successful candidate will have sales and account / territory development experience, preferably in the flooring industry.
- Responsible for account development and territory development through existing account follow up, cold calling /prospecting, telemarketing lead follow up, target marketing and business development meetings
- New and existing account development, site inspections, proposal deliveries and material demonstrations
- Provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers
- Some overnight travel
- Successful candidate should have the motivation and desire to help grow and build regional sales
- Experience in general flooring, construction, or sales is requiredTwo to three years of past territory and account development experience is preferred.
- Solid qualifying and closing ability as well as a history of sales success
- The ability to work successfully both individually and within a team environment
- Solid time and territory management skills and a strong motivation to develop new accounts
- College degree preferred
- Valid State driver's license (in good standing) is required
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
QuestMark / CentiMark provides a positive work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Company vehicle
- Expense reimbursement program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision
- 401K plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Drug Free Workplace - EOE (M/F/V/D) - E-Verify Employer