Req Number: 1931
Under the direction of the Project Director the Project Coordinator will provide overall program support and administration of key project activities, including program design and implementation, subcontract management, reporting and budget oversight.
The Project Coordinator will support the Project Director in preparing grant-related reports, help manage partnership development and coordination, and will provide administrative support in communicating with project partners, including the project evaluators, and the CDC.
H/She will help represent the BPHC and coordinate meetings and facilitation of the project's multi-disciplinary learning collaborative. Participates with other BPHC program activities as appropriate. Other duties assigned as needed.
BA/BS and at least 3 to 5 years of community-based program management experience or a master's degree in public health or a related field with at least two years of community-based organization experience required.
- Previous experience in meeting facilitation and presentation preferred
- Experience with programs that involve community health, health access, health equity and knowledge of health and social outcomes is required.
- Familiarity of Boston neighborhoods most impacted by health inequities due to COVID 19.
- Applicant must have a demonstrated ability to plan, implement, coordinate and promote programs and services.
- Excellent verbal, written skills and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to network with public, private and community-based organizations, private practitioners, faith-based organizations and community health centers preferred.
City of Boston Residency Required, A Criminal Offenders Records Information request must be completed for this position. However, a record is not an automatic bar to employment but is reviewed in relation to the job applied for., This position requires direct client/patient contact and as a result of such direct contact, certain immunizations will be recommended and/or required prior to commencement of employment duties., Any position that requires an advanced degree will be subject to education verification, This is a grant funded position, The Boston Public Health Commission is an EEO Employer and all applicants meeting the minimum requirements are eligible to apply
$52,000 to $55,000 annually
9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday. Hybrid eligible.