Program Manager Business Operations - Recruitment , Devices DSS & EDS Recruitment
As a key member of the DSS & EDS TA leadership team, the Sr. Business Operations Program Manager, will be charged with driving analytical strategy and operational excellence across the DSS & EDS recruitment organization. This impactful position requires analytical skill, attention to detail, open communication and the ability to work autonomously on assigned projects.
Key job responsibilities
- Use their strong analytical skills to build reporting, tell the story around the data, and provide actionable insights to drive path to green.
- Project manage critical initiatives across global stakeholders at all levels, including the change management to ensure the initiative lands in the field.
- Communicate across stakeholders at all levels and be able to know the business well enough (with the data to back it up) to represent RE in senior leadership team meetings
· Own the development and maintenance of new and existing artifacts focused on analysis of requirements, metrics, and reporting dashboards.
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· Consistently own and deliver deep dives in the form of narratives that influence business direction
A day in the life
Daily partnership with the DSS & EDS TA Director and leadership team on the orgs strategic and operational initiatives.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Master’s degree or MBA
· 5+ years of professional experience with a heavy emphasis on data and analytics
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities in a highly matrixed environment
· Comfortably and skillfully flex among various tools according to the problem and data
· History of building strong collaborative relationships and influencing peers and senior stakeholders with data, research, and compelling narrative content; able to present and clearly communicate
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.