We're not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there's a place for you at Toast. We've 86'd the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you'll have the opportunity to drive new user acquisition and conversion of Toast's content web properties and campaigns. You will optimize conversion levers, including referral programs, paid, and organic channels and drive the experimentation agenda and campaign roadmap.
You're a perfect fit if you have strong analytical skills, love for data, and are an expert communicator and project manager. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and know that the best outcomes can also be informed by a little bit of data. Above all else, you love the creative process. Coming up with create solutions to make a business impact and drive connection between a brand and its consumers.
About this roll*:
- Relentlessly test and optimize Toast content web properties and campaigns to produce demonstrable growth, capture demand, and drive new business.
- Report and analyze performance of content properties and integrated campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify areas of underperformance for top of funnel acquisition and share insights and action plans with key stakeholders.
- Uncover predictive usage metrics that indicate acquisition and retention of users of our content web properties.
- Drive decisions with both qualitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate why a shift in data might be happening.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, brand marketing, growth, user analytics, or similar acquisition roles.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them. Ability to measure brand awareness and business impact is a plus.
- Ability to make strategic decisions, matching customer needs with business needs.
- Experience using data to develop and analyze top of funnel performance; experience with Looker (or similar tool), Tableau, Bizible, and Excel and familiarity with SQL.
- Ability to partner with our web strategy team to execute on A/B and CRO tests to impact top of funnel performance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- A hungry, infectious personality: we're looking for someone determined and able to win
- Strong passion for the restaurant community
- Bread puns encouraged but not required