Marketing Specialist – Contractor
Use your Marketing Automation and Salesforce Email Marketing Expertise to Nurture Global Marketing Programs at one of Boston’s Hottest Technology Companies
Nasuni is hiring a contract Lead Nurture Specialist to assist the Nurture Campaign Manager. Create quarterly nurture programs designed to identify sales ready leads. Manage workflows, engage in A/B testing and make performance improvement recommendations. Work with teams across Nasuni to create impactful lead nurture programs, define the value of those programs and report on results.
In the Nurture Marketing Specialist role , you will:
- Support a broad range of integrated marketing activities through HubSpot and SFDC campaign management
- Build email nurture tracks with associated assets (emails, landing pages, lists, workflows, reports)
- Mange monthly newsletter
- Work closely with digital, creative, demand gen, events, and sales teams to ensure leads generated on a quarterly basis have appropriate lead nurture programs in play
- Manage lead list scrubbing, hygiene and segmentation
- 1-2 years of experience in supporting marketing program development and execution
- Experience building marketing campaigns using marketing automation software, preferably HubSpot
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Ability to learn new processes and optimize existing ones
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to develop effective messaging that resonates with a variety of lead personas
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational, planning & prioritization skills
With the world’s only cloud-native global file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span continents. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., Marlborough, Mass., Cary, NC, and London, UK offices.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.