Follain leads the movement toward healthier personal care by curating and creating the best products on follain.com and in a growing number of stores across the country. We believe everyone deserves to experience the power of clean beauty. Do you want to join our mission to change the wildly unregulated and unhealthy beauty industry, for good?
Follain is seeking a part-time Makeup Specialist to join the team in our Beacon Hill location. Follain launched in 2013 out of the need to clean-up the beauty industry. The shop offers a curated selection of healthy, high-performance skincare, hair care and cosmetic products from over 70 brands from around the world. We exercise and eat out greens, but don't stop there. We also feed our skin beautiful ingredients that it knows how to use.
Makeup Specialist Requirements:
- Energized by health, wellness, environmental sustainability, and start-up culture
- Passion for public health, with specific attention to breaking down the current standards of the conventional beauty industry in regards to ingredients used and social perceptions of beauty
- Team player wiling to pitch in when and where needed to make the team successful
- Prior retail sales and customer service experience is a must
- Available to work evenings and at least two weekends per month
Makeup Specialists Responsibilities:
- Expertise in applying makeup and holding in-store makeup consultations
- Comfortable facilitating monthly makeup tutorial/master classes
- Will take ownership of makeup counter management and maintenance
- Responsible for driving makeup as a business in-store, focusing on building relationships and a strong clientele
- Training and developing the Boston team on makeup product knowledge and application techniques
- Setting a good example, as Specialists are expected to be leaders in the store
- Follain is offering an opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is changing the U.S. personal care industry. We are looking for talented people who are motivated to grow with us!