Requisition Number: MAINT01094
We are excited about your interest in joining our fast-growing family. As you submit your application for the Maintenance Supervisor position for our Boston, MA region we encourage you to learn more about us.
You must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies, when on-call duty is assigned
- Full-Time Position, with anticipated schedule M-F 8AM - 5PM and on-call rotation
- Assign and coordinate work within the team.
- Hands-on position that requires working alongside your team on site.
- Take care of our residents' needs and provide them with comfortable and well-maintained homes.
- Complete building repairs, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, light electrical, painting and basic appliance repairs.
- Apartment make-ready duties
- Maintaining cleanliness of buildings, common areas and grounds
- Snow Removal during winter season (if applicable)
- Landscaping and curb appeal maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of facilities maintenance experience, preferably residential
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have essential tools
- Flexibility in schedule to perform on-call rotation
- HVAC certification
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Although previous experience is important, we are willing to invest in your training to get you up to speed in certain areas of your position.
What to expect?
- Working for an Accredited Management Organization
- Part of the National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Company wide training and a professional relationship with the Training Manager to ensure your success
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we provide the best for you. Our industry-leading benefits include:
- Competitive base wage with quarterly incentive program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) program with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition credit for continued professional development
- Paid Parental Leave
Ready to join the team? Together, we are committed to providing high-quality, community-focused, affordable housing. However, our success is not possible without YOU! If you are excited about the challenge of this position and welcome the opportunity to learn and grow, we want to hear from you! Please click “apply“ today!
Ready to join the team? Please click “apply“ today or apply in person at the address below:
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more at www.hmrproperties.com and Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/housingmanagementresources.