Jr Business Manager
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Boston, MA
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create, maintain and implement strategic plans to ensure the business meets and exceeds relevant goals. Track and update strategic long-range and short term tactical plans to support objectives in a forward-thinking manner
- Coordinate and lead weekly team meetings with 5-10 field leaders & managers
- Drive select strategic initiatives and ensure execution by relevant business partners
- Responsible for project management activities across multiple groups including developing & maintaining a project plan, implementing an effective adoption strategy, and measuring outcomes.
- Responsible for the business continuity, planning, and reporting for the project or program.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Proven understanding of, and a commitment to, working in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the professional setting in mind.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Superior follow-through, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, initiative, creativity and flexibility.