The Financial Analyst will provide primary analytical support to the Boston Region Operations Team. You will research internal and external business trends, summarize, and track key data in order to provide meaningful analysis and help in preparation of presentations to the senior and executive management team. This is a key position, with interaction at all levels, which requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral, superior analytical, problem-solving and modeling skills and exceptional PC skills.
- Researching, tracking and summarizing key data, including, trends, profitability and expense analyses
- AP processing
- Cash collection
- Developing, maintaining and reporting on monthly and quarterly operating and financial metrics.
- Assisting finance team with analyzing business results for key takeaways to achieve business objectives
- Expected to help cultivate new approaches for data analysis and presentation to senior and executive management.
- Development of non-routine reports and presentations to Senior Management; use of current technology to produce, deliver, and distribute reports and analysis.
- Reporting and analysis related to annual budget and quarterly forecasting process.
- Contributing to the month-end close process and performing ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job duties may be modified at any time.