Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
The executive is seeking to partner with an individual who will assist in the transformation and ongoing support of a key technology area within the TSYS organization. This individual has a unique opportunity to participate at an early stage in the design and deployment of new organizational constructs and approaches that align with corporate-driven initiatives. As this is an ambitious undertaking, we’re in search of someone with qualities that will help ensure success.
The dynamic and enthused candidate we seek is organized and detail-oriented in the administrative support of the executive. They will be scrupulous about details, discreet, and have excellent communications skills via speaking and writing. While maintaining a healthy discontent for the status quo, they will continually be looking for ways to streamline day to day activities and projects assigned. This individual should be a self-starter who sees the big picture, and who is focused/resourceful.
What Part Will You Play?
- Provides administrative support to the executive and upper-level management, performing advanced administrative functions, some of which may be sensitive/confidential.
- Develop and execute procedures to ensure productive day-to-day office operations with a focus on efficient and streamlined administrative procedures.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and pro-actively follow up on outstanding items.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions, which impact the executives time. You’ll also regularly communicate what and how you’re prioritizing, with the goal of staying in-line with priorities.
- Keep a pulse on what is happening throughout the organization, which gives you the ability to identify issues that need escalation. You use this information in your constant communication to inform the executive.
- Demonstrates professionalism and discretion in the development of communications and presentation materials made on behalf of the executive. Drafts, edits, and proofs various types of documents, including agreements, memos, correspondence, and meeting minutes. Manages complex editorial changes to documents from multiple parties.
- Develops an understanding of the executive's work style and requirements. Applies this knowledge to determine which scheduled events, meetings, and requests are most appropriate for allocation of the executive's time.
- Serves as a liaison with senior management. Demonstrates the ability to interface with all levels of team members and external associates.
- Makes sure the manager/executive meets commitments and deadlines.
- Oversees strategic calendar management for the leadership team; ability to anticipate, understand priorities, reconcile conflicts easily and prioritize days accordingly.
- Creates and maintains the executive's list of contacts.
- Answers, screens, and routes incoming phone calls; opens and prioritizes mail. Reads, reviews, and responds to emails on behalf of the manager/executive, as directed.
- Organizes meetings/events, both on and off-site, which may include extensive arrangements, depending on the nature of the meeting and the location of the attendees.
- Collaborates with the travel department to coordinate travel arrangements, itineraries, and agendas, according to executive's preference; keeping within budget.
- Prepares expense reports for the executive; gathers required documents; obtains approval and submits for processing promptly. Complies with corporate travel policies and expense reporting practices.
- May monitor business expenses/budget for the department; prepares and produces reports for the executive review and gains approval.
- Researches and prioritizes issues and concerns addressed to the executive. Determines the appropriate course of action, referral, or response using sound judgment. May act independently to propose an appropriate resolution or response.
- Provides information to callers which requires knowledge of company policies, practices, and operations.
- Serves as a knowledge resource for department staff, regarding corporate policies, procedures, and other functional requirements.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- 5+ years relevant experience in an executive support role
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work with little direction and independently when necessary
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and autonomously
- Show tenacity, drive, and a strong work ethic
- Bring enthusiasm with a positive outlook and “can-do” attitude
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability in an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills including the ability to proactively anticipate requirements and identify/mitigate potential issues before they occur
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive corporate and personal information
- Tech and Web-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Demonstrated professionalism in working with internal and external customers
- Ability to successfully work in a distributed employee-based environment
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, at the right level for the appropriate stakeholder
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with balanced skills across Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.