The Weekend Program Manager is responsible for coordinating all operational activities of the Emergency Services Program Call Center including development and monitoring of the program's protocols. Oversees a group of staff who service clients' needs and their families. Provides training, guidance and oversight to assigned staff. Monitors that staff are following approved protocols and procedures and ensures that they are providing patients with proper screening, guidance, referrals to community resources, etc.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Program Monitoring and Support:
- Monitors program guidelines and policies with the purpose of ensuring compliance with all government regulations, as well as maintaining alignment with the organization's mission.
- Works with the Director of Emergency Services to evaluate program outcomes and to ensure culturally appropriate continuum of services for clients.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the program, making adjustments as needed. Monitors quality initiatives, including staff recruiting and training, monitoring/reporting of significant clinical events, monitoring/recording patient/family satisfaction, and monitoring/recording satisfaction of referral sources.
- Works with health providers and co-facilitators to ensure seamless delivery of services for high need clients.
- Oversees 8-10 program staff Saturday-Sunday. Provides necessary ongoing training and technical support to ensure work is being completed in a safe, professional and productive manner.
- Assists in the supervision and performance of staff as well as the overall functioning of Call Center.
- Maintains a data management system ensuring timely and accurate data collection. Compiles quantitative and qualitative data and uses data to determine status of program activities.
- Serves as the department administrative expert with regards to compliance policies & departmental procedures.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and equipment. Works with Project Coordinator to ensure that necessary supplies are ordered/maintained.
- Conforms to hospital standards of performance and conduct, including those pertaining to patient rights, to ensure that exceptional customer service and patient care may be provided.
- Utilizes hospital's behavioral standards as the basis for decision making and to support the hospital's mission and goals.
- Follow established hospital infection control and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION CHARACTERISTICS:
Master's Degree in Mental Health Field required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Required:
Independently licensed LICSW, LMHC
Seeking an individual with 5 years of relevant experience. Non-profit program coordination is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of social/behavioral science research methods & principles. Knowledge of program evaluation is helpful.
- Ability to be self-directed, prioritize essential tasks and balance numerous responsibilities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including and ability to work with individuals from a variety of disciplines, and on a variety of levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient with standard Microsoft programs (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web browsers.