Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director, Segment Finance who will direct and support the finance activities for the Corporate Services - Integrated Facilities Management Segment as part of the leadership team for multi-site account based in the Greater Hartford Area of Connecticut.
The Director, Segment Finance will have the technical, commercial and operational financial knowledge to lead an integrated facilities management account providing both hard and soft services in a manufacturing and corporate office environment. You will support the mobilization and on-going management of 10 sites across the US; with the potential of growing to over 150 locations. This portfolio will consist of manufacturing sites, office space and warehouse space; with management oversight of Security, Hard (Bldg. Systems, HVAC, Engineering) and Soft services (Janitorial, Shipping & Receiving, Mail Services). This position requires a strategic leader, knowledge of GMP (Good manufacturing practices), be capable of managing complex projects and the ability to successfully integrate services and lead a diverse team.
Key responsibilities include:
- support Sodexo mobilization team in finance-related responsibilities associated with transitioning client-managed FM services to Sodexo
- demonstrate strong financial acumen to manage, lead and own commercial growth and contract management
- understanding of various contract models and financial levers utilized in facility management outsourcing
- deliver financial objectives on a portfolio volume ~$15M, with opportunity for significant growth
- develops and manages financial performance based detailed annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- develops exceptional client relations and ability to grow services
- build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth & promotion of comprehensive solutions to the client
- collaborate with the management team in providing strategic direction and opportunities through sound financial practices
- drive solutions that optimize the account portfolio
The ideal candidate will have:
- a strong financial background with experience in outsourced facilities services
- demonstrated continuous improvement and change management skills in past positions
- established executive presence by synthesizing and presenting complex information clearly
- exceptional communication skills
- the ability to understand commercial and contractual language and apply that knowledge through financial management
- the ability to start and manage projects
- the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization
- aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and has a very positive work attitude
- experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Essbase, Power BI and SAP
This is an exciting opportunity for Sodexo and an excellent path for career growth for a high performing individual. The ideal candidate will reside on the East Coast but can work remotely and must be able to travel up to 15%
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or individual contributor that supervises strategic large, complex support, production or operations function. Has accountability for the performance and results of a team or complex area within finance in assigned Segment. At highest levels responsible for partnering with Segment senior leaders on Finance strategy for the assigned Segment. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Responsible for providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions and problem-solving are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience - 5 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 5 years Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.