Is digital storytelling your passion? Are you as inspired by the message as you are the medium? We are looking for an experienced and innovative Director, Digital Marketing and Social Media. You will manage a team of high-performing marketing managers, lead social media and content marketing strategy and the creation of multi-channel digital marketing brand and product campaigns.
The right candidate will have a high level of energy, creativity, and attention to detail combined with a thorough understanding of digital content and social marketing strategy. This strong team leader will deliver world class multi-channel, digital-first sport and fitness content and campaigns as well as “always on” content libraries that influence target consumers and create brand love. These initiatives will help ASICS meet our goals of increasing brand awareness, consideration, and conversion to ASICS.com across key regions and all product lines (i.e. running, tennis, and lifestyle).
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in near Downtown Crossing in Boston. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a digital marketing leader to direct and execute global digital marketing initiatives leveraging industry best practices, past performance and consumer insights
- Develop campaign and brand strategies across digital channels for launching new ASICS products and brand initiatives and partner with cross-functional teams on campaign development. Collaborate with category and regional marketing leads to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, and product insights to inform the development of strategic plans and roadmap for digital channels
- Author insight-led marketing briefs, lead the creative development of the digital campaigns and manage campaign rollout
- Manage day-to-day relationships with creative partners and the lead production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content
- Develop and execute an end-to-end social experience that maps to high-level business goals. Design and develop digital-first, mobile-first content libraries that can be adapted across all consumer touchpoints, from digital campaign content to social media and use in our fitness apps
- Establish solid working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure integrated, well-coordinated communication and marketing plan implementation
- Partner with the paid digital media teams to develop effective digital strategies and channel plans and drive digital optimization via test and control techniques and take advantage of digital tools for tracking performance
- Define and deliver robust measurement plans for organizational leadership and regional stakeholders on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Manage and motivate a high performing team and help drive innovation
What You’ve Done
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience managing a departmental budget
- Experience managing people
- Strong experience in content strategy and production, either in-house or with an agency
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends and put together action plans
- A deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and up-to-date with the industry best practices and trends
- Proven ability to work with internal creative teams and external agencies
- Ability to prioritize across competing initiatives
- Excellent communicator and team organizer. Comfortable leading presentations with multiple stakeholders and executives across multiple regions
- Understanding of the ASICS brand
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.