The Director of Care Coordination is responsible for planning, directing, and managing of the activities of the department. The responsibilities include the development and supervision of staff (RNs, SWs and non-clinical support), evaluation and maintenance of case management skills and outcomes, management of all policies and procedures, and ensuring adherence to the key model components that drive outcomes. Customers include patients, patient’s families, visitors, nursing staff, physicians, interdisciplinary team members and accrediting bodies. Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to assure quality, timely and cost efficient care.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear is an international center for treatment and home to the world's largest vision and hearing research centers. Mass. Eye and Ear is a member of Mass General Brigham and a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School.
Mass. Eye and Ear clinicians are driven by a mission to find cures for blindness, deafness and diseases of the head and neck. Internationally acclaimed since its founding in 1824, Mass. Eye and Ear employs full-time, board-certified physicians who offer high quality and affordable specialty care that ranges from the routine to the very complex. Learn more about our Mission, Vision and Values and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on our site.
Providing a safe environment for everyone is the core tenet of our Safe Care Commitment. Across Mass General Brigham, employees are doing their part to ensure that the hospitals, clinics, practices and office spaces across our system are safe and ready.
Mass. Eye and Ear physicians are located at our main campus in Boston, and at our suburban locations in the greater Boston and Providence areas, across 21 locations.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and baccalaureate degree in a related field, with completed Master’s Degree or currently pursuing it.
- Licensed and currently registered as a professional nurse in Massachusetts.
- A minimum of 8 years management experience, with demonstrated goal orientated outcomes.
- Must have demonstrated leadership activities and change management experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of Case management experience.
- Designated clinical supervision to evaluate and advise on practice related issues and be the clinical lead for consultation and definitive decision making to Social Work.
- RN Degree and Social LISCW combination preferred