We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Manager, Client & Media Services in the region, the Digital Media Associate is a position centered on providing support to the digital media team, primarily responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed with accuracy and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. This includes, assisting with completion of RFP’s, coordinating successful campaign launch, overseeing pacing and delivery, and helping with reporting and optimizations. An understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients is a must!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Revenue Team consists of Digital Media Strategists/Associates, Ad Operations Specialists, and Campaign Performance Analysts. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns for Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Work closely with the Client Development, Client and Media Services, Campaign Management, and Campaign Performance teams to service client needs.
- Responsible for helping complete RFPs which includes pulling any necessary syndicated research and developing slides and other materials related to developing the media recommendation.
- Supports Digital Media Specialist with pre-sale/planning; live and post-campaign activation responsibilities
- Responsible for learning the basics of digital media strategy and programmatic buying
- Manages insertion orders and all post IO media plan revisions.
- Manage the approval of all publisher Insertion Orders for each campaign
- This role also works closely with internal teams to ensure all necessary materials are received and set-up is complete to launch campaigns on-time.
- Responsible for gathering screenshots for launching campaigns
- Manage all live business for assigned accounts
- Manage flight calendar of campaigns with multiple flights
- Closely monitor campaign pacing to ensure all campaigns deliver in full
- Proactively recommend optimizations to Digital Media Specialist & Account Lead based on campaign delivery and/or performance
- Assist with campaign optimizations and reporting as necessary
- Assist Finance in billing executions and discrepancies
- Support Account Lead and Digital Media Specialist in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
- Organize and manageweekly campaign status meetings and distribute write ups for internal teams (provide status on all live campaigns)
- Related internship experience or 1 year of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- Interest and passion for advertising, digital media, and media planning and buying
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.