At some point you’ve probably attended a meeting, scheduled a meeting or missed a meeting. Maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone. Then your meeting room gets stolen or you can't find one big enough for your team. Finding space and time to communicate can be so painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. We’re helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter and Bumble) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
The Business Systems team (which sits within the Revenue Operations function) is responsible for providing expertise on tech stack development, integration, configuration, maintenance, and support for go-to-market (Sales/Marketing/Customer Success/Finance) teams. Specifically, your areas of responsibility will include the Salesforce CRM platform and related applications that rely on the SFDC platform.
- A self-starter. You prefer a fast-paced environment and are always looking for more to do.
- Proud of your work. You design systems that withstand high volume and don’t fail at critical points.
- A coach. You’re a technical leader and you love to share knowledge by coaching others.
- Passionate. You love learning new technologies and are obsessed with tech-stack efficiencies.
Experience you already have:
- Owning and managing different tech stacks that support business needs.
- Integrating different systems through backend or development environments.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure system fluidity, usability and effectiveness.
- Leveraging engineering support to scale technical productivity for systems architecture.
- Managing and coaching teams.
- Project management.
- 7+ years of enterprise Salesforce experience, including in-depth knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud, platform configuration, architecture, integration and implementation of different tech stacks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Business.
- Bonus points if this isn't your first startup.
Work you'll be responsible for:
- Understanding and translating business needs, pain-points and vision to develop systems solutions and design architecture.
- Preparing solution documentation, including business requirements
- Ensuring alignment between systems structure and end user needs
- Owning and building multi-system integrations to enable connectivity and data fluidity between multiple systems used by Sales/Marketing/Customer Success/Finance teams.
- Owning sprint planning and JIRA management.
- Contributing to team success through hands-on work in both application configuration as well as development in Apex.
- Working closely with various technology teams at Robin to define and implement scalable, integrated solutions using Salesforce and associated technologies.
- Providing and leading with best practices and standards on tool design and development
- Constantly evaluating the existing tech stack and recommending improvements
- Assisting with Salesforce platform management tasks such as release review, app evaluation, data archiving, metadata backup etc.
- Establishing standards, best practices and design patterns to serve as templates
Tools and systems you're familiar with:
- AWS Redshift
- Data mapping
- Systems and API Integrations
We’re creating the smart office of the future. We’d love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.