AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJ's Best Places to Work and BostInno's Coolest Companies.
The Business Analyst Co-op will be responsible for creating and delivering actionable reporting and insights to key internal stakeholders. He/she will work closely with the Business Operations team and department leaders throughout the company to optimize business intelligence data and visualizations. The Business Analyst will use and become a subject matter expert in our business intelligence software, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, and other tools. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience with a fast-paced and data-driven organization to help drive strategic business decisions.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Work with our business operations team to identify success factors in new and continuing business intelligence initiatives
- Apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user requirements and transform them into operational reporting and application
- Provide support and partner with our go-to-market team
- Be able to analyze large sets of data to identify trends, commonalities, and areas of opportunity
- Extract, transform, and analyze data from multiple source systems to provide reporting across the organization
- Create and deliver creative content aimed at incentivizing our sales teams
- Train and onboard new users of our business intelligence and reporting tools and educate existing users on new processes and product releases
- Build and coordinate our quarterly performance review process
- Act as a self-starter and take initiative based on your own data discovery and analysis
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Mathematics and/or Computer Science fields
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL or other database management tools preferred
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools quickly
- Commitment toward culture and building relationships
- Must be able to effectively work on multiple tasks, prioritize and communicate realistic expectations to users
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical/statistical knowledge
- Ability to tackle the technical part of the role with a business-focused mindset
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNeta's SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment.