A Sales and Business Development job in Boston, MA or another Northeast Location is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits and will be able to be done with travel and from your home. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor“s Degree in Business or related field and ten plus years of experience working with autonomous, electric vehicles, heavy equipment or airframe industry, gas turbine engines, avionics, controls or embedded systems. In this role you will work to grow and develop the opportunities our engineering services provide to the automotive industry.
Sales and Business Development job duties:
- Participate as a member of the Sales Team in following the company vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
- Responsible for oversight of all service stream activities for all customers within the business segment region
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Work with the Business Segment Leader on creating and executing a go-to-market strategy
- Lead revenue growth with pull-through opportunity development
- Lead development of centralized sales pipeline approach
- Continue centralization and streamlining of proposals and marketing
- Bachelor“s Degree in Business or related field
- 10 plus years for sales and business development experience in the automotive or aerospace industry
- Experience selling and developing new work opportunities for the engineering service or consulting service companies
- Prior experience with autonomous, electric vehicles, heavy equipment or airframe industry, gas turbine engines, avionics, controls or embedded systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
If you are interested in this Sales and Business Development job in Boston, MA or other Northeast location please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!