As a Senior Brand Designer at Gensler in the Lifestyle Brand Studio, you will participate in the conceptualization, design and creation of brand identity, print and digital projects from project initiation to completion, with guidance and support from our teams, Creative Director, Studio Director, fellow designers, and Design Managers. Join a team of thinkers and doers who help clients to express their story through powerful brand platforms, graphics and meaningful communications.
What You Will Do
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design visual identities, graphics, print collateral, digital communications, branded environments, signage and wayfinding solutions for diverse client projects
- Review and discuss client-provided materials to establish design criteria, and understand client's business and competitive environment
- Generate multiple initial concepts and develop viable, documented design solutions
- Integrate messaging, color, imagery, type and composition into two and three-dimensional built environments
- Collaborate with clients, design teams and other graphic designers across multiple industries
- Contribute a shared passion for travel, hospitality and lifestyle experiences to inform our work
- Mentor junior team partners
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, environmental design, or related field
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience in brand design, graphic design, or similar
- Strong graphic design sensibility and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and orchestrate complex projects with effective team leadership
- Ability to perform innovative qualitative research to generate ideas, concepts, and POV
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with planning, documentation and management of environmental graphic, wayfinding and signage projects in the context of the built environment a plus
- Familiarity with architectural construction documents, scales, sections, plans and elevations a plus
- Use of SketchUp, Revit, CAD tools or other 3D modeling programs a plus
- Hand sketching/drawing ability a plus
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to “Well-being Week,“ our offices reflect our teams' diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm's commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.