Assistant Marketing Coordinator
Based in Boston, we are one of the go-to marketing firm for some of the nation's most well-known companies and brands. We design progressive marketing campaigns and promote some of the most acclaimed and commercially successful companies in the country. The Assistant Marketing Coordinator is an excellent opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the marketing industry. Were looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact on our marketing business as an Assistant Marketing Coordinator.
In this dynamic position, the Assistant Marketing Coordinator will serve as a key component of the marketing team by working closely with the Marketing Specialist and Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by their largest account. (A communications giant who currently provides wireless services to millions worldwide!)
This position is highly marketing and advertising focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the client account). No experience is required, we are willing to train the right individual from the ground up in our Marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Coordinator may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where clients services have never been introduced)
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumers with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Enhance key accounts brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
- Consumer data entry
Our Marketing team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! We have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry-level candidate, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this Assistant Marketing Coordinator role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for marketing and advertising industry
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and with speed
- Ability to keep consumer info confidential