The school of Medical Imaging and Therapeutics seeks an adjunct to teach a 2 credit course in Research Methods. The course will be delivered on line using the learning management system Blackboard.
- Prepare and deliver course content to students through the online system Blackboard
- Prepare narrated PowerPoint presentation
- Develop exercises to engage student in learning the content
- Assess student competence as well as grade exams and assignments
- Develop remediation plans for student who are struggling to grasp the content
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge
- Credentialed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) in Nuclear Medicine Technology or some an imaging or therapy field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a current Massachusetts license in one of the radiologic sciences
- Maintain knowledge of current principles and practices of medical imaging and therapy
- Knowledge of MS Office products (MS Word and PowerPoint)
- Prior teaching experience preferred
Please attach a cover letter and a curriculum vitae. No phone calls, please. Principals only. No relocation available. Finalist candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check as a condition of employment. MCPHS University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who would enrich the University's diversity are encouraged to apply.
MCPHS University, an innovator in health and professional education, is setting the pace in the health science fields. MCPHS has more than 7000 students across campuses in Boston's Longwood Medical Area, downtown Worcester, MA and downtown Manchester, NH. Here, we are preparing future generations of global leaders and promoting systems to improve the health of the public. In the midst of implementing an ambitious strategic plan that will bring us to our 200th anniversary in 2023, MCPHS offers meaningful work that benefits society overall, provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, and fosters a sense of connectedness and collaboration among our employees. We are a fast-moving, data-driven educational institution with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
Come join us and be a part of a diverse community that is at the forefront of advancing the healthcare landscape! To learn more about working at MCPHS University, please visit Careers at MCPHS.