Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
E-waste reduction, planned obsolescence battle and circular economy are 3 good reasons to wake up in the morning; we're offering a fantastic career opportunity for a Quality Account Manager to join our European team (based in Bordeaux). So, if you’ve got a way with Account Management in challenging environment, an interest in environmentally-friendly initiatives and a genuine desire to build a first-class global marketplace, we'd love to hear from you.
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you'll need to be able to get up to speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right person, this is a chance to gain valuable experience in building a star and to join a fast-growing and life-changing company that's shaking up the consumer electronics business.
As a key member of the global Quality Account Management team, your role will be to use and develop tools to make our current and future merchants improve their quality to reach our highest standards and expectations. Based in our Bordeaux office, you'll work closely with our Business Development, Marketing and Technical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out
What you will do ?
• You are responsible for a specific portfolio of merchants, you look after their performance and quality, endorsing an account managing role
• Handling inbound and outbound communication with your merchants for all quality related topics, building strong relationships by providing them personalized human consulting
• Use data at your disposal and provide your merchants with meaningful feedbacks and concrete action plans to improve their overall quality
• Exceed expectations and ensure all key performance indicators for your merchants improve on a long-term basis
• Work alongside our Customer Care team to spot friction point customers are facing and solve them directly with your merchants
• Work closely with our Business Development team and to improve merchant’s quality and make them better sellers on Back Market
• Follow our Account Management processes and tools to ensure efficiency and performance
What are we looking for ?
• Fluent English speaker, with previous experience in Account Management positions, ideally in a tech environment (previous Customer Service experience is a big plus)
• A professional, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational as well as communication skills
• Entrepreneurial mind is key, you are open-minded and always eager to exceed expectations
• Strong interest for the online and e-commerce environment, you ideally have a previous experience in a related field
• Passionate about growth and eager to learn, you are familiar with the start-up environment and working in a demanding change-oriented environment
• Analytical mind – strong use of insights and confident around data-driven decision-making
• You’re a fantastic team player
Phone call with JB, our Recruiter
1 hour interview with your future Manager
1/2 h interview with Raoul, our COO
1/2 h interview with Thibaud, our CEO
Save the planet.. Join Back Market ! 💚