Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities, and Authority
- Handle incoming and/or outgoing customer calls with expedience and proficiency within the company standard when applicable
- Enter orders and order types with accuracy, expedience and proficiency within the company standard when applicable
- Complete all assignments within established time frames or as set forth by company standard
- Provide all pertinent information regarding orders and order management including resolution follow-up to internal and external stakeholders when applicable
- Maintain current customer profiles, databases, and systems linking to customer facing information to assure customer satisfaction and information sharing
- Solve problems within the scope of company policy and departmental procedures to assure customer satisfaction
- Develop a strong working knowledge of company products, policies, procedures to assure customer satisfaction
- Report all issues, potential issues, customer satisfaction requests and improvement suggestions upwards through leadership team
- Meet or exceed individual, department and company goals
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years Customer Service Call Center experience or comparable experience required
- Ability to work in a team environment (multiple people working towards same/similar goal) required
- Strong working knowledge of PC/Computer Systems including but not limited to Windows and Microsoft Office required
- Strong verbal skills and written communication skills required
- Demonstrate professionalism and dependability required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work required
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision preferred
- Working knowledge of user systems SAP preferred
- You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
- If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
- Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
- More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.