Facilities Custodian - 2nd shift
Requisition Number: FACIL03507
Position: BN Facilities Floor Tech
Department: Facilities Maintenance
Reports to: Facilities Maintenance Manager
Location: Booneville, AR
FLSA Classification: Hourly
Position Summary: The Facility Floor Tech reports to the Facilities Maintenance Manager and is responsible for keeping all Rockline BML areas in a clean “tour ready” status.
- Cleaning and maintaining facility, including but not limited to: rest rooms, break rooms, entrances and offices.
- Collection of trash in all areas and maintenance of the trash compactor area.
- Operation of the floor scrubber to maintain all floors.
- Forklift experience a plus but not required.
- Monitor plant and grounds cleanliness and correct problem areas.
- Responsible for handling and baling recycled materials.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- You have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility shall be considered a part of your performance.
- Light facilities maintenance.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Must have some experience maintaining a large facility
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Must be able to follow instructions well
- Must maintain excellent attendance record