This position is responsible for the presentation and sales of homes and to provide an evangelical investment experience through customer service. Through training and experience, obtain excellent written and communication skills. Maintain excellent time management, organizational and follow up abilities. Present a strong sales ability and persuasiveness. Possess excellent internal and external customer service commitment.
Knowledge and Experience
- Tour Center Assistant experience including proven service excellence
- Active state real estate license
- Job recommendation from Sales Manager and Tour Center Coordinator
- Jr. CR's will partner with an assigned CR mentor for six months of training and selling. The goal is to be completely trained within three months and selling homes within six months.
- Minimum of 60-90 days of training prior before entering the sales floor, at Sales Manager's discretion.
- Complete Guest Quest training program and provide a full Guest Quest experience to all Guests
- Successful presentation of purchase agreement to Sales Manager within three months
- Review and or provide 100% complete and accurate purchase and sale agreements every time.
- Communicate and coordinate with Sales and Closing Coordinators regarding purchase and sale agreements and pertinent information needed to deliver a Trilogy Experience
- Complete training packet and requirements for new Community Reps.
- Manage personal Lead Bank data and information daily
- Establish and maintain effective on-going relationships with the general brokerage community in order to achieve co-broke sales.
- Maintain awareness of home sites and designer homes available for sale.
- Maintain projected communication with members regarding milestones and delivery date and communication with community team on a weekly basis.
- Attend daily and weekly sales meetings and Guest and Member events
Position Results Description
- Cross train minimum of two days in the following departments:
- Customer Service
- Shea Mortgage- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of the mortgage, escrow & title process and the programs offered therein.
- Operations- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of the construction process. Understand and champion the Shea Homes safety program when in the community with or without guests
- Community Development- Understand and take personal responsibility for the Trilogy – Zone of Beauty, including the tour center, model gallery, designer homes, entry monuments, on and off-site signage and overall community. Take responsibility when issues are noticed.
- Work with the Design Team to understand the designer selections chosen for each home.
- Complete the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People training
- Read and complete a brief summary on the following books:
- Who Moved My cheese
- One Minute Sales Person
- One Minute Manager
- Raving Fans
- Gung Ho
- Complete training on Shea Cares and maintain daily activity template, recording all activities with detailed notes in Shea Cares.
- Generate at least 50% of the qualified return traffic through follow up using Shea Cares.
- Complete follow-up activities and attend Member events to generate referral sales
Skills and abilities required for full CR consideration
- Completion of 7 Habits.
- Demonstrate Shea Vision, Purpose and Values.
- Meet or exceed 2 months of Community Representative Annual Sales Goals (example- goal of 24 sales annually, Jr. CR must complete 4 sales prior to advancement)
- Ability to understand, recognize and identify civil (plot plans) details and explain to all Members.
- Maintain the minimum Customer Satisfaction HBS score as outlined for the community.
- Pass Shop Game Film Score with minimum 70% with Mentor and/or Sales Manager
- Maintain paperwork accuracy over minimum of 4 Purchases and follow-up Addendums.
- 90% performance of Lead Bank Activities as determined by Mentor and Sales Manager review.
Shea Homes Active Lifestyle Communities is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.