Guest Experience Concierge
About The Resort at Paws Up
The Resort at Paws Up is America's premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West. It's a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
The role of the Guest Experience Concierge is to cultivate a fulfilling and memorable guest experience based on the preferences of the guest before arrival and throughout the guest stay.
The Primary Functions are:
- Create guest itineraries to ensure maximum value in their stay, while doing your best to accommodate all requests.
- Contact upcoming guest’s minimum forty-five days prior to arrival to clearly inform of booked package, resort and amenities.
- Ensure all resort and reservation information is accurately communicated to the guest.
- Enter guest information accurately entered into Resort system.
- Responsible for selling and promoting all resort revenue generating activities and guest enrichment amenities.
- Collect and record travel information and schedule airport transfers with the Transportation Team.
- Schedule appropriate activities, nanny services, spa appointment, dinner reservations, etc. that the guests request.
- Prepare for the day’s activity bookings by generating Facility Reports and guest receipts.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Resort information and amenities.
- Check in guests in for scheduled activity to ensure an organized start to their next adventure.
- When on shift, respond to guest emails within twenty-four hours.
- Present a professional and courteous demeanor both on the phone, in person, on the Resort app and through email; Email correspondence is handled with proper grammar.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on all menu items including preparation, any allergens, and alternative preparations; Communicate food restrictions to Food & Beverage and Culinary teams.
- Assist in the arranging and organization of guest celebration amenities that are unique and personalized.
- Assist in delivering all guest amenities to their appropriate accommodations or locations prior to the guest arrival.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Guest Experience Desk and of the Wilderness Outpost.
- Converse with the guests at a high level, being aware of their needs and fulfill special guest requests as instructed by management or the guest directly.
- Ensure confidentiality of guests before and throughout their stay.
- Assist with guest service issues accurately and promptly.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all time.
- Communicate and maintain timelines and priorities.
Looking for Team Members with
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work, preferred college degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and keyboard skills
- Proficient ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and prioritizing workload throughout the day
- Has a friendly and professional manner under periods of high demands and with guest, team members, and management
- Valid State Driver’s License
Team Members can look forward to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401K with match
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Carpool reimbursement $5-$20/Day
- Housing Assistance Available
- Complimentary Lunch Provided
- Employee Discounts on Merchandise
- A great work environment in a beautiful luxury resort setting
Check it out for yourself!
Join The HERD
The Resort at Paws Up provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.