Strategic Account Manager (SAM)
Maximize profitable sales growth by selling deeper and wider within existing clients, expanding client contacts, identifying and developing new opportunities at a level consistent with or exceeding company expectations.
Identifying and maximizing new client opportunities as designated.
Essential & Performance Functions:
- Understands and emulates the Ernest culture of CURE in all accounts.
- Understand client needs and objectives to deliver appropriate solution, enabling the client to meet their objectives
- Demonstrate knowledge of market conditions and access to resources to quickly respond to new developments in the client’s business
- Demonstrate consistent focus on actions and tactics that will produce positive sales results including Ernest Solutions of the Month, VMI, other.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the clients’ business (products and services) to formulate business strategies which drive revenue
Communicate in an organized, clear and concise
manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, and projects to support client needs
- Establish and execute an actionable sales plan that drives profit growth with client base, including regular business reviews with key clients
- Engages Ernest resources inside accounts (consultants/technicians/manufacturer reps) to demonstrate our design capabilities.
- Sustain and grow accounts assigned to you.
Work with and identify appropriate Senior Design Specialist to help promote new opportunities in assigned accounts.
work with and navigate our internal processes.
- Self-motivated, possessing a high energy level and a desire to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Business acumen around sales forecasting, opportunity management, and client planning
- Understanding of how to communicate in today’s business environment
- Ability to listen, gain trust and bring to closure an action, project, resolution or sales with clients
- Shows overall value to the customer through our ideas including materials and automation
- Ability to work and promote vendor relationships in assigned accounts.