Development of a school-based therapy program with an emphasis on individual, group and family treatment. Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation, treatment, intervention, and prevention services to school aged children and their families in order to improve psychosocial functioning. Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation to clients served in order to improve psychological functioning.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho (LPC, LMSW).
- Two years assessment and counseling experience (may include school internship in a Master's program)
- Experience formulating a 5-Axis DSM IV diagnosis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
- Valid LCSW, LCPC or equivalent in the State of Idaho.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Three or more years' experience assessing and counseling clients.
- Training or certifications in trauma-informed interventions (such as EMDR or DBT).
- Experience working in a medical setting, community health setting, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources, including those for the migrant and farm worker populations.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health system.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.