On ourteam, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendlyservice to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. Werecommitted to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting thecommunities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and jointhe worlds greatest sports team.
Team Sports Sales Lead Duties:
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
All Teammates are required to adhereto all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise,other tasks may become necessary.
- Flexible availability including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
- Passion for Sports
DICKSSporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion andDiversity.