St. Luke's Health System is currently seeking a Research Compliance Coordinator to join our team in Boise under the direction of our Research and Compliance Manager for our Research IRB Office department! We are looking for a candidate who can fill this position beginning the middle of February 2020!
The Research Compliance Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the research compliance program.
WHAT WILL I DO? This position will help ideate on ways to improve our clinical research compliance program together to make those ideas come to life. You will be the end-to-end owner of the work. This is a system-wide role that supports all research. Our ideal candidate is someone who can take big ideas and turn them into tactical steps that can be executed upon. The person needs to have strong interpersonal skills, be very detailed, and have excellent communication skills. Also, must be willing to have fun, work hard, and have a true passion to help solve problems and help others!
- Supports daily activities of a comprehensive research compliance program, as assigned, that fosters the development and execution of consistent policies, standards, and practices in accordance with federal and state regulations as well as institutional policy and procedures.
- Coordinates basic activities related to quality improvement; monitors ongoing research protocols.
- Conducts on-site audits of research activities
- Audits administrative reviews to ensure compliance with institutional policies, as well as, federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- May participate in the creation and coordination of implementing corrective action plans.
- Assists in maintaining the required assurances and certifications to maintain a research program.
- Coordinates and conducts daily activities related to educational and training programs related to research activities.
- Assists with the maintenance of a Conflict of Interest Program.
- Develops and maintains an Administrative Approval process documenting institutional approvals, to include but not limited to IRB, Legal, Finance, Pharmacy, and Compliance, for new research protocols.
Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
Experience: 2 years relevant experience.
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the fifth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Known as the “City of Trees,“ Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.