Front Desk Coordinator - Boise, ID
Are you looking for a company you can grow your career with and advance in?
Are you goal oriented, self-motivated & proactive by nature?
Do you have a passion for health and wellness and love sales?
If you have the drive, desire, and initiative to work with a world-class organization, we want to talk to you. At The Joint Chiropractic we provide world class service to every one of our patients, and we would like for you to join our caring team. Let us turn that passion for health and wellness and love of helping people, into a rewarding career. We have continued to advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the Wellness industry.
Medical benefits offered
Competitive Pay $15.50/hr + BONUS
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR skillset!
- Driven to climb the company ladder!
- Possess a winning attitude!
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have at least one year of previous Sales Experience.
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract new patients into our clinics
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- The Wellness Coordinators primary responsibility is to gain memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members and patients in to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit packages
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Office management or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractic's core values of TRUST, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY
About The Joint Chiropractic
The Joint Corp. revolutionized access to chiropractic care when it introduced its retail healthcare business model in 2010. Today, it is the nation’s largest operator, manager and franchisor of chiropractic clinics through The Joint Chiropractic network. The company is making quality care convenient and affordable, while eliminating the need for insurance, for millions of patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With more than 700 locations nationwide and nearly 11 million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is a key leader in the chiropractic industry. Ranked number one on Forbes’ 2022 America's Best Small Companies list, number three on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list and consistently named to Franchise Times “Top 400+ Franchises” and Entrepreneur’s “Franchise 500®” lists, The Joint Chiropractic is an innovative force, where healthcare meets retail. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.