Starting at $10.50Plus bonus potential
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
At Maverik, we are passionate about preparing fresh and tasty food. Our award winning, made to order, and ready to eat menu items is why our customers come back for more and our food service team is behind every tasty offering. Food Crew opportunities allow you to bring smiles to customer's faces and give them energy for their adventures. Whether it's suggesting a new breakfast burrito they now can't live without or creating the perfect made to order tacos just in time for lunch, if you're ready to provide terrific food with a smile and at least 16 years of age, we have opportunities for you.
What You'll do as a Food Service Crew Member:
- Prepare food product assortment by following recipes and stock and maintain food displays throughout the shift
- Maintain self-serve offerings including the coffee bar, fountain machine and condiment center
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Ensure department is clean and inviting
- Receive product delivers from vendors, including moving, sorting and stacking cases
- Conduct daily inspections of perishable products to check freshness and proper rotation
- Address customer complaints in a positive manner and document complaints for follow up by the Store Manager
- Keep the store free of litter and spills and ensure equipment is clean and in working condition
- Ability to meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling of items 20-50 lbs.as well as standing of long periods of time
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience
- Previous food service or prep cook experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn simple task quickly and work with little to no supervision
- Basic math skills
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county
What you will get:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that's supportive and fun!
- Casual work environment with a relaxed dress code
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities
What we believe in:
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking responsibility
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and working to get better every day
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to Advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting Incentives - Team Climb Store Employee Bonus
- Paid Vacation - Earn PTO starting day one!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full time employees
- $75 annual gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- $15,000 company paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift.