Why Vacasa Real Estate?
Vacasa is the largest vacation rental management firm in the US, and we’re bringing our extensive industry expertise and data-driven approach to the specialized market of vacation rental real estate.
What We’re Looking For:
The Real Estate Team is looking for a driven, customer-focused specialist to join our real estate team. You will support our partner agents, also called Expert Agents, helping real estate agents sell more vacation homes and better serve their clients.
The right candidate is a strong communicator who is comfortable contacting real estate agents over the phone and in person. You should be able to learn and adapt quickly, find reward working in a team environment, and be grounded in ethical business practices. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, and coachable.
As our ideal candidate, you are a self-starter with experience in outreach and sales. Your strong communication skills and superior listening skills enable you to understand what the client needs and have strong problem-solving skills in order to meet client needs.
You will be managed by our Expert Agent Network Lead who will work with you to advance your career goals in line with the goals of Vacasa.
What You'll Do:
- Connect with top performing agents via phone, text, and email
- Work with our EAN team to scale our agent transaction project by building out our internal processes
- Help tell the story of our Expert Agents via interviews and video testimonials
- Communicate and demonstrate our newest tools and benefits to agents in the field
- Actively listen and collect feedback from agents via surveys and calls
- Support our field sales team in their Expert Agent recruitment and engagement activities in the field
- Work with our internal events team to host in-market agent events and follow-up post-event
- Help build out our process for real estate referral paperwork
- Proven experience using CRM to track and deliver results, HubSpot a plus
- Create marketing collateral to share Vacasa’s value proposition
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Proven outreach success w/ 3+ years of experience
- Passion for transparency, simplicity, and clarity
- Proven organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Essential that you are results-driven and a fast learner
- Familiarity with real estate ecosystem nice to have
Don’t Forget the Perks!
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture