Enrollment Specialist- Idaho
About The Role
This seasonal Enrollment Specialist role is responsible for successful onboarding and implementing our partners new business clients into their health plans and benefits system. The individual filling this role will be an important benefits implementation team member, supporting one of our largest partners and their health benefits policies and platform.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer consultative skills, adapt quickly to incoming admin or c-suite questions, inquiries, or objections, and exercise judgment to ensure the clients understand our partners services and systems as well as the impact of the benefit settings they request. This candidate will be expected to interface and work collaboratively with our program leadership and partner Implementation Support Manager and implementation team in order to offer the best service possible to our partner and their clients.
** This is a temporary opportunity for 5 months **
- Analyzing, defining, creating, and testing the processes to populate and maintain client data
- Being a Subject matter expert in initial data conversion, configuration, audit, and data integrity
- Providing training or walk-throughs for clients on how to use the system or health plan benefits
- Utilizing existing employee and employer communication documents and training materials on how to enroll, etc.
- Building client profiles: (full implementation of benefit plan rules, details, rates, text, and documents)
- Testing and auditing client policies to ensure proper functionality and quality; Auditing system data from various sources, and producing reports providing summary and details surrounding the audits
- Triaging client tickets and/or questions (email, calls, voicemail, etc) and providing next response time and follow up
- Being responsible for the creation and implementation of client benefit plans
- Communicating internally and externally with sales, customer success, and ancillary teams to obtain plan design details
- Partnering with other service product lines to ensure system synergies
- Ensuring that the system is configured to the client's expectations
- Creating benefit elections and dependent information into the system
- Assisting clients with needs, requests, and problems related to their implementation in a timely manner
- Communicating with all necessary parties to ensure the accuracy of all appropriate data
- Working to understand new processes, procedures, and/or programs
- Ensuring all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
- Conducting effective Welcome Calls with clients and applicable team members
- Creating Implementation timelines or following predetermined implementation playbooks
- Coordinating communication with key personnel and departments throughout the entire implementation process
What You Bring to the Table
- Passionately care about U.S. health benefit products and the benefits that are provided to businesses and their employees
- Awareness to prioritize client-impacting issues and to know when something requires key stakeholder visibility
- Skilled at explaining factors associated with rules and procedures health plan details, and providing guidelines and instructions for plan admins and c-suite executives
- Confident and collaborative communicator with health plan benefit implementation experience
- Heavy reliability in people skills and proficiency for problem-solving
- Ability to maintain composure and focus under pressure
- Strong understanding of year-end high volume expectations without compromising the customer experience
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills; Punctuality and adherence to schedule, implementation timelines, etc.
- Infectious ambition, positivity, engagement, and the desire to provide support to new clients enrolling in our partners health plan benefit policies and platform
- If telecommuting, the workspace must meet work-from-home requirements and be a designated, private, and HIPAA-compliant workspace. High speed/broadband consistent internet access is required
- 2+ years of experience in product, policy, or B2B/B2C onboarding and implementation
- 1+ years of experience in U.S.-based healthcare plans, policies, and provider support
- Previous work experience at a startup or new business venture where team size is limited and volumes may be condensed due to seasonal drivers
- Proven ability to demonstrate flexibility, agility, and compromise for ever-changing environments
- Helping others in times of need comes as second nature
What We Provide
- Preferred locations: NC, MI, VA, PA, ID, AZ, OR, WA
- Full-time with the potential for overtime if requested by the Partner
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options depending on location
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their businessfrom customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How Were Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.