Frubana (YC W2019) is changing agro Supply chain in Latin America. We are an 11 month old startup that sells fruit and vegetables to restaurants, that we buy directly from farmers. In these months we have sold fruit for +3 million plates, and a 7 million dollar run rate (growing +40% per month). We recently closed our Seed round (with top tier Silicon Valley investors) and are making significant investments to support the continued growth at a much larger scale.
Our Growth Product Owner is a tech-savvy and business minded pioneer, with one eye on what’s possible today and the other on what’s next. You'll be responsible for taking our hyper-growth to the next level.
What you'll be doing:
- The Product department sits between the business and technology teams and is organized around the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the business.
- Your team is responsible for overseeing all the technology that we develop to improve these KPIs starting with the long-term vision for the technology, through the short-term prioritization of features, to the implementation and measurement of everything we develop.
- You'll work with a team of UX, other product managers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and support teams to craft a great end-to-end experience that goes beyond the pixels on the screen. Your team will be autonomous and have everything you need to drive massive impact at the company.
What You'll Need
- You are data-driven, iterative in approach, empathetic to customer needs, and relentless in delivering innovative and high-value customer-focused products
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management or project management, ideally working with Internet/software products, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated success leading teams.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologiesDemonstrated empathy for customers, and the ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into test ideas and product improvements.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong technical understanding of current Internet technologies.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment.
- Proficient in both english and spanish
- Skills: Jira, SQL
Why You'll Want it
- We're not just another app, we're moving real products and reinventing agro-procurement and logistics in LatAm. This is an opportunity to build technology that changes the way the world moves, to build real products that impact millions of people daily! You will be challenged daily and constantly learning and will be encouraged to take yourself and your team to the next level
Some Interesting News About Us: