Support Desk Analyst - I
Success Team – Boca Raton, FL – Entry level position
WHO IS Ooma Enterprise?
We're a California based VOIP company that is on the rise and we are enthusiastically chucking out the old methods of business communication and replacing them with our shiny new platform and sophisticatedly simple software - which has been rocking the world of our business clients since we launched with our first customer in 2005. In short, we make business communication run smoother than a fresh jar of skippy.
Since 2005 we've grown to have hundreds of clients across the globe. We have POPs in San Jose, London, Tokyo, LA, Melbourne, Chicago, Toronto, and Vancouver (to name a few). Our goal is not only to continue to expand (we aim for world domination!), but to shake up how the world looks at business telecom and create an experience that our clients actually love to use!
SOUNDS NEAT, BUT WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a sharp, tenacious, and downright awesome individual to join our customer success team. This role is tailor made for someone who has a strong interest in assisting others, a technical aptitude and eagerness to learn, great interpersonal skills, out of the box problem solving skills and who fundamentally enjoys customer interaction.
You'll serve as the first line of contact for Ooma Enterprise, providing initial troubleshooting of IP Telephony anomalies, and facilitate internal and external escalations where necessary.
You will field customer support requests, account inquiries and work directly with Ooma Enterprise team members to resolve issues.
Are you detail oriented? Do you have a track record of outstanding customer service and are known for your ability to quickly analyze what people need and establish rapport?
We're looking for someone who is a natural problem solver and can easily manage having multiple projects on the go at once. We are extremely passionate about what we do, and what we've built – and we're looking for someone who is as passionate about their work as we are. We're not an ordinary company, and we don't expect you to be ordinary either. If you're someone with a natural affinity for technology, who thrives in fast moving, agile environment, then keep reading!
SO, WHAT WILL I DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Own the overall relationship with your clients
- You'll be the customer-facing voice for Ooma Enterprise, responsible to provide a consistent, prompt, and high-quality level of customer support.
- Troubleshoot and solve Tier 1 issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Assist customers to effectively use our platform, help them design and rejig call flows to meet their business needs and educate them on our products and best practices.
- Working with our customers to better understand how our services can improve their businesses and provide valuable feedback internally to the business and development teams.
- Respond to customer inquiries about their billing and account setups.
- Willing to be on-call evenings, weekends and scheduled holidays as part of a rotating on-call support schedule.
- Assist with customer communication during critical launches and support events.
WHO DO I NEED TO BE TO DO WELL IN THIS ROLE?
- Critical thinking and problem solving are second nature to you. You continually question the “why“ and aren't afraid to make changes. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- You always see challenges as an opportunity to learn. You've got a genuine growth mindset and as a result, you're not afraid to take smart risks and make the odd mistake because you know you'll be able to learn from them.
- Bias to execution. If you are asked to complete a task you are accountable, know how to project manage yourself and always follow up and see it to completion.
- Resourceful, you think on your feet and if you don't know how to do it, you know where to look to find the best information.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strongest attributes. You can translate difficult technical terms and problems into relatable language for a wide range of people.
- You're the kind of person who knows what you're great at and works hard to use your skills to help not just our clients, but the rest of the team as well. You get a real kick out of being part of a tight-knit team.
YOU'LL BE JUST WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience in Customer Success or Tier 1 technical support.
- Post-Secondary education preferred
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help when you need it and put it to good use
- You can't stand having an unread notification on your phone - leaving things unfinished drives you crazy!
THIS SOUNDS LIKE ME, SO WHAT'S NEXT?
If you're interested in achieving great things at one of the most exciting companies, best workplaces and most fun and hardworking environments, we'd love to hear from you!
Oh, and we love that everyone is different, and we don't want you to leave your personality at the door, so, in case it isn't obvious, don't be afraid to show your individuality, what sets you apart. We want to get to know YOU!
So, get in touch, apply now, hit that button, get it done and have a chat with us!